Docsy will enable doctors to discuss medical advances, message each other on patient care and career advice. It aims to build collaborations and improve efficiency in medical practices.
Scope of project
Docsy will enable doctors to discuss medical advances, message each other on patient care and career advice. It aims to build collaborations and improve efficiency in medical practices. It can help policy makers funnel appropriate healthcare resources to areas that most need them. The user platform contains a map of medical facilities and educational articles for the public contributed directly by medical experts. With the rapid growth of technology, it would be irrational not to apply the great potential of modern innovation in the sphere of healthcare and medical services new innovative solutions helping doctors to take advantage of technology in saving lives, enhancing and speeding up health care.
Docsy is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge. People come to Docsy to ask questions about medical subject, read high quality knowledge that’s personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Docsy is a place to share knowledge and better understand the world.
Since we understand, that delivering the best customer experience is not only the core key to success but also one of the most important factors which are taken into existence when it comes to providing the best what one can. Our purpose was to determine the basic issues a person faces when searching for medical services online. We developed the following for them:
- Finding the right doctors by location and their speciality
- Application development for iOS and Android platforms
- Designing the web Interface for the admin panel
- Implementation of the server (Backend)
- Deployment of the apps to the store and back-end
Tech stack used
- Frontend: Angular, Bootstrap
- Backend: php 7.2 Lumen Framework
- Server: Nginx Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Database: MongoDB 4.2
- Cloud: AWS, SES, CloudFront, S3, EC2
- Developer tools: Trello, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Devops related: Aws pipeline
- Development tool: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, Xcode
Outcome of proposed solution
Chipsy has developed Docsy App by utilising around 6 lakh database of the Doctors as well as Student who are learning Medical Profession. Many people were questioning about their health issues and where they can find specialist doctors who can treat their problems. And the Search Result is filtered with Geolocation basis and also an interactive platform where doubts are cleared.