Lendycook App allows people to display the kind of food they can prepare, including the menu and prices on the listing.
Scope of project
Lendycook App allows people to display the kind of food they can prepare, including the menu and prices on the listing. Cooks can invite family and friends to come and order from them. The food can be cooked in the cook’s home and delivered to the customer or cooked in the customer’s home.
Likewise, customers can search for food sample images and place an order for the food to be cooked in the cooks home or their own home. The food is cooked in bulk for maximum satisfaction of the customer.
In addition, their promoted trainers can teach you how to cook within a short period. They can help you with a link to acquire a license at the end of your training.
Since we implemented and delivered the best result to the client, we referred to the current political system and collected all the information. We enhance the functionality and design wise implementation including user experience as well. And it’s developed by new techniques and ideas for makes it user friendly.
And we used compressed images and valid scripts and css to make site performance faster.
Tech stack used
- Frontend: Angular, Bootstrap
- Backend: php 7.2 Lumen Framework
- Server: Nginx Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Database: MongoDB 4.2
- Cloud: AWS, SES, CloudFront, S3, EC2
- Developer tools: Trello, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Devops related: Aws pipeline
- Development tool: Xcode
- Architecture: MVC
- Programming language: React Native
Benefits of LendyCook
- Find cooks/chefs in your region.
- Chefs/cooks can connect with clients looking for someone to get their food prepared.
- Learn to cook through promoted trainers on the App.