Scope of project
Knowing that the users will range from various groups, the entire designs were supposed to be simple and sleek, making it user friendly enabling better designs with all the multiple features under one umbrella.
Because of digitization the entire shopping experience has been of an amazing one till now and, with so many people offering numerous products at sale, it becomes an easy process as well. Its not only about looking at the amount of time which goes into developing a platform which has hassle free solutions and various options from which you can choose the best, but also get the best of designs at your fingertips.
In a given scenario, just imagine that you are shopping somewhere and suddenly see some stuff which you would have thought of buying not only for yourself, but for others.
- Not only that, you could even buy the same as well!!
- Designing the web Interface for the admin panel
- Implementation of the server (Backend)
- safety application
Tech stack used
- Frontend: Angular, Bootstrap
- Backend: php 7.2 Lumen Framework
- Server: Nginx Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Database: MongoDB 4.2
- Cloud: AWS, SES, CloudFront, S3, EC2
- Devops related: Aws pipeline
- Developer tools: Trello, Jenkins, Bitbucket