03 September 2018
Here are statistics to know why your restaurant needs an online food ordering system.
Online and in-app ordering has helped restaurants, big and small, increase their basket size by 25%, says Olo.
69% of customers prefer to order food online via their mobile device.
Do you wish to improve your restaurant sales, customer loyalty, and retention? Developing an online food ordering system for your own restaurant would be the right way to attain them all.
Major reasons to have a mobile app for your own restaurant
1. Your Restaurant Will Be Able to Up-sell, Cross-sell, and Create More Sales Opportunities
2. Customers tend to spend more through an online ordering app than in a restaurant, so your restaurant tends to earn more revenue.
3. Increase in the Accessibility of Your Restaurant Business
4. Beyond making more money, mobile apps make it easier to fulfill your order
5. Internet users would likely use a smartphone or tablet for ordering take-out
6. When your customers order through an online ordering service, this creates an opportunity for you to capture information, such as an email address, and use this information to create a database.
7. Once you’ve built your database of customers, you can then use analytics offered with online ordering services to track the ordering patterns of your customers. This will allow you to offer tailored promotions to customers based on what they frequently order or how frequently they order.
Implementing an online ordering system can bring endless benefits to your restaurant business. Chipsy Services helps you in developing a mobile application for your restaurant business. That lets your customer order restaurant food through a mobile app or web online. We help you in developing the app as per your business requirement. You can get it customized in your own brand name.
Contact us to know more.